(NCL)Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Dozer Operator Current Job Vacancy 2020 NCL 2020 Vacancies Notification Out NCL Recruitment 2020 Check Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online & Syllabus
NCL Dumper Operator Recruitment 2020
ADV. NO. NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2019-20/187
About Recruitment :
NCL issued notification for recruitment and conduct of written examination for various jobs. Candidates can get the latest updates. Through this page, we will provide information for all notifications for 2020 and for all upcoming latest notifications.
|Origination Name||Northern Coal Fields|
|Name of Post||Dumper Operator (Trainee) & Various Others|
|No. of Vacancy||307|
|Selection Process||Common Written Test|
|Exam Date||Will be intimated later|
|Application Submission Date||30/03/2020|
Details of Vacancy :
|S.No||Name Of Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Dragline Operator (Trainee)||09|
|2.||Dozer Operator (Trainee)||48|
|3.||Grader Operator (Trainee)||11|
|4.||Dumper Operator (Trainee)||167|
|5.||Shovel Operator (Trainee)||28|
|6.||Pay Loader Operator (Trainee)||06|
|7.||Crane Operator (Trainee)||21|
|8.||Drill Operator (Trainee)||17|
Age Limit :
Dear candidate(s) you must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on the Crucial Date and the age should not exceed 30 years on the Crucial Date. However, relaxation in the upper age limit of 30 years will be according to circular.
Pay Scale :
- For the post of Dragline Operator (Trainee) – Minimum of Category II (Basic Rs 1034.04 per day) for first-year and Minimum of Category III (Basic Rs 1065.55 per day) for remaining two years.
- For the requirement of Dozer Operator (Trainee) & various other Posts – Minimum of Category I (Basic Rs 1011.27 per day)
Education Qualification :
|S.No.||Position/ Designation Name||Minimum Essential Qualification|
|1.||Dragline Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). ITI in Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter Trade(s)|
with Valid NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificate(s).(iii). Valid HMV License
|2.||Dozer Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). Valid HMV License with Endorsement for Tractor Driving.|
|3.||Grader Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). Valid HMV License with Endorsement for Tractor Driving.|
|4.||Dumper Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). Valid HMV License|
|5.||Shovel Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). Valid HMV License|
|6.||Pay Loader Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). Valid HMV License|
|7.||Crane Operator (Trainee)||(i). Matriculate /SSC/ High School(ii). Valid HMV License|
|8.||Drill Operator (Trainee)||Matriculate /SSC/ High School|
- Dear candidates, please note the Common Written Test will be conducted for selection of Candidates for the post of (HEMM)
Operator (Trainee). However, eligible for Dragline Operator (Trainee) will have to
undergo an Additional Technical Test.
- Dear candidates in merit panel will be subject to securing of cut-off marks
category of candidates
minimum cut-off marks
|ALL HEMM POSITIONS|
OTHER THAN DRAGLINE
|DRAGLINE OPERATOR||150||UR/EWS||75 MARKS|
Fees Recruitment for Un-Reserved /OBC /EWS – 500 Rs.
Fees Recruitment for SC/ ST / ESM / Departmental Candidates – Nil
Mode of Fee Payment :
Dear Candidate(s) will have to make the payment of Application Fees through the Online process.
How to Apply :
- Dear Candidates are advised to login into the official website of (NCL) Northern Coalfields Limited by clicking URL www.nclcil.in > Career > Recruitment > Notification for Direct Recruitment of various posts of
HEMM Operator (Trainee) > Apply online.
- Fill all the credentials as mentioned on the apply online page.
- Make a payment of fees.
- Dear candidate if you have gone through the advertisement properly then they have to utilize the links as given below for making their application to the post as per eligibility.
Step2: Fee payment
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||30/03/2020|
|Submit Application Fee||30/03/2020|
|Exam Date||Announced Later|